This is how it works
Compression arm sleeves can be very challenging to put on. Especially if there is shoulder pain or instability. The double design of the Easy Slide has proven to work well for many of our patients with breast cancer related Lymphedema. It works great even with high compression, custom made arm sleeves.
- When it feels like the arm sleeve is sticking to the skin when trying to put it on.
- When caregivers assist with putting the arm sleeve on.
- For people with limited arm or shoulder strength.
- Easy Slide works great to reduce friction to get the arm sleeve on.
- The double fabric design makes it easier to remove after the arm sleeve is on.
- The loop at the end also makes it easier to remove the device after the arm sleeve is on.
- The arm sleeve can pull back down some when removing the device. You often need to secure the arm sleeve with one hand and make some re-adjustments after the device is removed.
- Grip gloves and Juzo Easy pad.